it takes two
Meet Indiana and Harlow, Instagram’s dynamic doggie duo.
When it comes to being best friends, size definitely doesn’t matter.
Indiana is like a pint sized accessory Harlow likes to carry around. Depending on the occasion, Indiana makes the perfect hat. Or a cosy scarf.
Follow Indiana and Harlow to see what their next adventure will be.
NO I CANT
why is destruction so beautiful
because nature is taking itself back
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Animals Illustrated as Historical Figures by Christina Hess [buy/via]
Previously: Classic Paintings Recreated with ‘Sesame Street’ Characters
It’s that time of year again! Check out these incredible images of snowflakes under a microscope by Alexey Kljatov.
Why we support the fast food strikes, in one simple infographic:
Last night I thought I kissed the loneliness from out your belly button. I thought I did, but later you sat up, all bones and restless hands, and told me there is a knot in your body that I cannot undo. I never know what to say to these things. “It’s okay.” “Come back to bed.” “Please don’t go away again.” Sometimes you are gone for days at a time and it is all I can do not to call the police, file a missing person’s report, even though you are right there, still sleeping next to me in bed. But your eyes are like an empty house in winter: lights left on to scare away intruders. Except in this case I am the intruder and you are already locked up so tight that no one could possibly jimmy their way in. Last night I thought I gave you a reason not to be so sad when I held your body like a high note and we both trembled from the effort.
Some people, though, are sad against all reason, all sensibility, all love. I know better now. I know what to say to the things you admit to me in the dark, all bones and restless hands. “It’s okay.” “You can stay in bed.” “Please come back to me again.